discussion

Version 2 Feature Requests

Started by mschwamb
Default_user
over 5 years ago

ability to download my complete list of stars

Default_user
over 5 years ago

Are you sure button after Does this star have any transits question.

A button to pull up an area that shows star variability examples, or have it somewhere, variability is different zoomed and unzoomed.

Default_user
over 5 years ago

Some way to keep track of what and where I marked transits in my stars, some are not apparent.

Default_user
over 5 years ago

It would be real nice if you zoom an area by drawing a box around it, this would speed things up a bit

Default_user
over 5 years ago

add more simulated planet transits, there are too many stars without transit activity

Default_user
over 5 years ago

It would be nice if the color of the dots change after you draw a box around the transit, so that unzoomed you can see the pattern that the transit makes among all the dots. This may help in spotting patterns beforehand. You would be able to un-hide and hide the box like moon zoo and others just leaving the colored dots.

Default_user
over 5 years ago

I have a really minor request that will make life easier for most of us. The color chosen on the on the star chart (brightness) for the days and the lines on the chart are nearly invisible. Can you make them a brighter color like white or yellow?

Default_user
over 5 years ago

The variable stars that are found (with a category tutorial to group them) should be archived in a way that parallels the eclipsing binaries.

Default_user
over 5 years ago

How about a small pop-up pad that appears when marking transits that shows the width, depth and separation of each transit marked. It would be a help when marking difficult curves and let one be able to see if a pattern exists or not. Perhaps the pad could be optional so that one can choose it when they feel the pattern is difficult to be certain of.

Default_user
over 5 years ago

a simple suggestion.

Cause i have many times zoomed in just to loose the place i whanted to investigate.

a simple button like the "scale y axis" for "zoom out" or "Mark to zoom in".

Zoom out = goes back to full scale completly

Mark to zoom in = click the "mark to zoom in" and draw a mark on which it will zoom in.

Please Log In to make comments.