Help

discussion
Default_user
almost 8 years ago

At the risk of getting all AOL, "me too".

Mostly posting this to see if I'm logged in to the talk boards too.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

I can't classify planets even though i have logged in. The "Login" tab is always there, I believe it should be "Logout".

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

when you go from the classify pages to talk (when you want to discuss or collect something) and then you "Return to Planet Hunters" it then opens a new window. I'm ending up with loads of opened windows! Mac using OSX Snow Leopard.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

Request for changes in the interface

1) Give us an old-fashioned horizontal scrollbar and a zoom in/out control. Pulling in the sides works awfully. It would go much faster and allow better investigation if we could just slide from left to right at the magnification we want.

2) When we mark a possible transit, place a mark on the grid. After zooming in and out I have no idea if I already marked a transit.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

Scrolling up or downwards is very slow and very annoying. After clicking 'no' to a star discussion 6 or 7 classifications in, it fails to move on. Great project though: just made for crowdsourcing. Good luck.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

I will look at this when I haven't had a glass of wine or two; I really want to help but I don't understand what I'm looking at enough to make it fun - I actually feel pretty stupid at the moment. Is there a page that talks more about what we're doing?

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

Back to normal now. Thanks.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

Would be nice to have a skip button.

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

It would be nice to have an indication if the star is being talked about when we see "Would you like to discuss this star?" - A comment count perhaps

Default_user
almost 8 years ago

I havent a clue !The tutorial is no help to me I'm afraid.

Please Log In to make comments.