Chat

discussion

Version 2 Feature Requests

Started by mschwamb
Default_user
almost 6 years ago

Just breathe psdavis, it's all good. You know now just pass it on. The box drawing feature was implemented months after launch, so likely the videos weren't updated.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

iPad app... or at least more compatability. :)

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

on the classify page replace the distracting white question box with something more subtle, there's no need for it to be so garish is there, i think the galaxy classify interface was much more appropriate. thanks and happy planet hunting! ;)

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

my star is awsome

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

"Would you like to discuss this star?" It would tidy things up if you were directed to any existing conversations about the star instead of starting a new thread for everyone that chooses this option for a given star.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

On planet hunters when classifying a star, you only see the data for 1 quarter. It would be good if you could choose to look at other quarters as well - gives better user satisfaction when hunting and if you find transit candidates. I know you can look at the stars info (examine) but in that mode you cannot then classify/set possible transits. I'm a new user - am I missing some functionality here?

Thanks Mike

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

hi guys

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

I would like to see it that you can concatenate all of the quarters into one in a certain view mode, so that it is easy to compare the curve over time.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

if it's an extraordinary curve please position the DONE button else where to avoid auto-clicking without reading this special information.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

Seconded being able to widen the view to multiple quarters. Could we also display the time between successive transit features marked in the box to make it easier to speculate about possible periods? (This could either be a little note between each cross in the classify pullout, or a horizontal bar between marked features in the star display.)

Please Log In to make comments.