Help

discussion
Default_user
almost 7 years ago

What does it mean when it says "This star is a Kepler favorite"?

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

We are limited to marking 18 transits. At number 19 the option to move on to the next screen disappears. I know because I had a weird chart (probably with lots of glitches but I marked all possible transits anyway until I know better.)

And I agree - a back button please.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

I can't seem to mark a transit even if I think I've found one, either on the big or small graph.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

btw I couldn't on the test run either

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

what i find a planet and transit evidence the blue box still has a cross saying im wrong!

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

About going back to stars to edit our contributions, will the graphs be extended when the new 120 day data is added? Thanks

Default_user
almost 7 years ago
bro

Once you get to 29 you can't see the next button or the 30th transit bubble on the right hand of screen. Need to not limit the size of the display box for the blue number bubbles or shrink the size of the number bubbles.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Can anyone tell me why my blue box wont recognise a transit. It still displays the cross?

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Great website, I am just loving this- I am a big fan of Kepler and very grateful for the opportunity to participate.

The site seems to hang though, on my Safari browser on my iPhone. Will there be an app at some point, or are there browsers that are specifically supported or recommended?

Thanks.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago
gfireman in response to tricky

It's not saying you're wrong - it's giving you the option to change your mind about the transit you just marked.

Please Log In to make comments.