Chat

discussion

Volunteers for related Zooniverse project

Started by bumishness
Default_user
about 3 years ago

Hello all,

I'm Chris Snyder, a member of the Zooniverse team. We been hard at work on a project related to Planet Hunters over the last couple of months. It's not quite ready for public consumption, but we'd like to ask for your feedback. We are still ironing out some of the bugs, but hope to have it ready to share soon!

If you would be interested in helping us test this project and providing feedback, either leave a comment here or PM me. I'll be sending out details within the next couple of days.

Thank you,

Chris

Default_user
about 3 years ago

bumishness:

Hello all,

I'm Chris Snyder, a member of the Zooniverse team. We been hard at work on a project related to Planet Hunters over the last couple of months. It's not quite ready for public consumption, but we'd like to ask for your feedback. We are still ironing out some of the bugs, but hope to have it ready to share soon!

If you would be interested in helping us test this project and providing feedback, either leave a comment here or PM me. I'll be sending out details within the next couple of days.

Thank you,

Chris

Hiya,

I thought I'd introduce Chris Snyder for those who don't know who he is. He's the Technical Project Manager for the Zooniverse. He's based at the US Zooniverse HQ in Chicago at the Adler Planetarium. The Planet Four project blog had a feature on him if you're interested in learning more about what he does in the Zooniverse.

Cheers,

~Meg

Default_user
about 3 years ago

I'm interested in the trial

thanks

Default_user
about 3 years ago

I'm interested as well. I participated in the TCE review last year.

Default_user
about 3 years ago

Yes, I would like to participate in testing this new project.

Default_user
about 3 years ago

If it's not too late to sign up, I'd be interested in helping out.

Default_user
about 3 years ago

If you still need people I'll happily help out in any way I can.

Default_user
about 3 years ago

I'd love to have my 6th grade science class help out in any way.

Default_user
about 3 years ago
Ptd

I'm happy to have a go

Default_user
over 1 year ago

Hi This Is Paul. My Main Project of Planet Hunters One has come to an End Right Now. The Planet Hunters Two is Taking the Lead Online. The Old Planet Hunters Clearly has a Virus Today. I am Listed as Many People under my USERNAME. I Have Catalogued over 400 Stars since Early 2014. Now in 2016. I Saw Many Shades Of Light. White and Green and Dark Dots are Clearly the most Vivid on Planet Hunters Telescope 1. The Focus was not very Clear around Hazy Star Images. So much to Look at on Zooniverse Planet Hunters 1 and 2

Please Log In to make comments.